Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

October 2013 Birchbox Review

The Box: Birchbox
The Price: $10/month or $110/yearly for $10 savings
What you get: High-end beauty, grooming and lifestyle samples customized for you.
Rewards: Each box gets you 10 points & each referral gets you 50! Get 100 points and you get $10 in the Birchbox store!


The Box

The Inside Box


First Glance

RUFFIAN Nail Laquer in Hedge Fund- $10.00
This color is really pretty, I will try it on my nails when I get my solar nails taken off. It's a sparkly deep green from the looks of it. Right off the bat, you have already earned money with just this nail polish with this subscription only being $10.00!

Evologie Stay Clear Cream- $20.67 (1/3 of retail price of 1 oz.)
This is a pimple cream which is supposed to increase your healing power. Natural ingredients to clear skin. Since I am on a dermatologist regime for my skin, I won't be trying this for a while but I am holding onto it.


Benefit Fakeup- $3.43 (1/7 price of the 35 Net wt.)
I tried this stuff on two of my blemishes and it was awesome, it blended so well with my light skin and did not cake or feel greasy on top of my foundation and powder! It's really moisturizing.


POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer in Flowering Fuschia- $14.00
I have worn this stuff twice since getting it, it's soft and slick as well as a nice pink shade. Love it! I am always looking for new lip stuff since I usually wear lipstick.


Chapstick Hydration Lock in Vanilla Creme- $2.99 or 2/$5.00
I love lip balm and the Chapstick brand! This stuff feels great under gloss and over lipstick. I use chapstick several times a day so this will be used often :) Bonus: $1.00 off coupon. So you could score two of these babies for $4.00 at Walgreens right now.

Total Box Value: 51.09!!

I really really loved this box and I am so glad I re-signed up for it this past October for my birthday like I promised myself.
Use this link to get your Birchbox.

*All these opinions are my own and I was not compensated for this box*

No comments:

Post a Comment