Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

Bluum Baby Subscription Box October 2013 + Half Off Code

I have always been a fan of Bluum box, maybe because it was the first subscription box I ever got when my little munchkin was only a month or two old. I loved the products I discovered and it was like Christmas every month and it still is! I still have a strong love for Bluum though and once I am completely unsatisfied with a box they give me, I might finally cancel. However, they still have me wrapped around their little finger. I steered away for a while and tried out other baby boxes but have gone back for this birthday month(Little R's and my own) of October and splurged on some extra gifts to give him with this baby box.  I age up for my boxes for my son because I want more developmentally appropriate toys for him to grow into and use. Use the code "PAMPERS" or "TRY4HALF" by clicking HERE to get your first box from Bluum at HALF OFF! That's just $12.47 for your first box!

The Box: A monthly box of new goodies for mom & baby. Products based on babies age and gender.
Price: $24.95/month with 1,3,6,12 month options. Ability to cancel or pause at any time :)

First Glance/ Theme:  Let's Make Friends


Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls $3.29
He ate most of this but it kind of looked and tasted like dog food. Yes, I do try my munchkins food too :p


"I Can Share" Board Flip Book- $8.97

I love love LOVE getting books in our baby boxes, they are so welcomed, especially board books for those drooly, gnawing toddlers :)


Luna Carrot Cake Bar- $1.25

I'm not huge on Carrot Cake flavors or the cake itself but I love Luna Bars! Yum!


Circle of Friends-Organic Makwa Calming Cream- $14.40
Circle of Friends- Rosa's Raspberry Detangler- $11.00
I am unsure of why they sent me all this girly stuff even thought they know my box is for a boy. I will save the cream but giveaway the detangler most likely.


My Little Counting Book- $8.49
We LOVE books, so glad to see TWO books in this box. Especially ones on counting and sharing.

Total Box Value: $47.40
Meaning... This box has 22.45 dollars more that what you paid for the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment