Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Free $25 on diapers and Amazon Mom Trial+ Free Prime with Amazon Student!



Do you want $25.00 off some diapers with Amazon Mom?! OF COURSE YOU DO! Take advantage this November and sign up for the trial and get these free offers and deals.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY AMAZON MOM!

-New Members who use my link to sign up for the trial will get $25.00 off you first diaper purchase.
 -20% off your purchase of diapers, wipes and other family necessities.
- You also get free 2 day shipping!  :D SO STOCK UP MOMMAS!



I ALSO Love Love Love my Amazon Student Prime!
-You ALWAYS get free two day shipping and the trial is completely FREE for 6 months with your school edu. email address confirmation.
-After the initial six months you only pay half price for each year, which usually comes out to about $43-ish dollars for my entire year! I save SO much money being a mom and student that uses amazon!
Join Amazon Student Now with this link and get started saving hundreds!



No comments:

Post a Comment