Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Influenster Varsity VoxBox


My second Influenster VoxBox the other day! This one is the Varsity Box! (For college students) Below is my Youtube Video Review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls40_abablo


  1. Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit: Retail $6.49
    -this stuff smells great and feels great!! I got three samples of it, including coupons!
  2. Airheads Xtremes Bites: Retail $1.69
    -sweeter than sour! Loved that!
  3. Kiss Nail Dress: Retail $6.99
    -I used to like press on type nail things as a younger child but now I just get solar nails so I won't use these, they came with a coupon though.
  4. NYC New York Color Big Bold and Plumping &Shine Lip Gloss: Retail $3.99
    -This stuff is AWESOME, I am STILL wearing it. So soft and shiny!
  5. Tide Pods: Retail $20 for 77 pods on Amazon.com
    -3 in 1 detergent! Dissolves in all temperatures! I love laundry supplies! Using this immediately :)

    *Disclosure: I received all of these products in compliments for testing and reviewing purposes by Influenster*


No comments:

Post a Comment