Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Tonx Monthly Coffee Subscription Delivery + Free Sample!

Tonx Coffee
Free sample roast if you click here!!!

What it is:  They source, roast and ship you coffee every other week.
Prices: $38/every four weeks
Cancellations/Pause Options: All of these are available through your "Account", you can pause delay and cancel your subscription at any time. 




My sample arrived super fast via USPS.

The beans and the card with the story about where they came from.


Reasons why they rock!
How to brew properly :)

All your brewing options! If you email them they will even help you!

These are my beans after I grounded them up to a fine texture, I had them this morning for my coffee and they tasted soooo good. Not too overpowering but neither too light tasting. Perfect with my spiced latte creamer :)

Get your free sample here!





No comments:

Post a Comment