Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Moxie Jean $10 off your first $20 order!

What is Moxie Jean

A duo-mom company that provides curated collection of like-new clothing at resale prices! They even have designer clothes which I love. Moxie Jean has sizes from newborn to size 8.


Every Monday and Thursday they add new clothing to their website. 
You can also request a bag for free with your orders to send them your 
child's unworn or used clothing they have outgrown and you receive a percent of what they buy/sell them for to use in their store
$5.95 Flat Rate shipping and Free Shipping ALWAYS on all order over $50.This was my first purchase. I couldn't resist this little Christmas jumpsuit for Reagan and I went a little crazy and bought a size 5 knitted sailboat sweater. They came in a nice package and all the clothes were wrapped in straw, so adorable! If you use my Moxie Jean Link you get a 10 dollar credit towards your first purchase of 20 dollars or more. That is what I used for my first order to score these two finds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment