Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

My 1st Rocks Box Delivery + FREE FIRST BOX CODE!

Last night I got my first RocksBox delivery! You can read all their juicy subscription details here


*Tonight 10/25/2013* is the LAST day to sign up for your FREE BOX! No strings attached! Get a curated box sent to you with some gorgeous pieces, keep what you want or send it all back as many time as you want too! Use my link here and do NOT miss out. Pick a subscription plan and get your first month free.


This is the MOST gorgeous and adorable box I have ever seen. I wonder if they'd let me just keep the box ;)

My three pieces of jewelry.



Prices of the jewelry at retail price and then with your %20 discount.


Lucas Jack Ring- Retail: $51.00 Discount: $40.80
I like this ring but it was not my size and only fit on my pinky. It seemed a bit plastic-like too.


Loren Hope Bracelet- Retail: $65.00 Discount: $52.00
I could not for my LIFE figure out how to get this thing on, so I am sending it back. It is very pretty and great quality though.


Robyn Rhodes Necklace- Retail: $98.00 Discount: $78.40
This was my FAVORITE part of this box, I forgot to take a photo of it on. They are sparkly and beautiful stones on a small gold chain with a clasp. It was a little too short(close to my throat) for my taste. I wish it was longer and a bit cheaper and I would definitely add this to my collection.

Retail Total: $214.00 worth of designer jewelry and with the discount it would all be $171.20.

Although I am not keeping any of these, I am sending it  back with the prepaid label and package to get my next set ASAP and see what else they pick for me. I am in need of some new pieces badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment