Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

My TRANSFORMATION!




My life now kind of includes: automatically waking up around six in the morning, whether it is my week with my son or not, drinking many cups of coffee and trying to get everything done in a day that can possibly be done. I have my own small personal side business being a personal coach with Team BeachBody. I have gotten into fitness and health very much and I am so happy about it and want to share it with everyone I know. I know how hard it is for some women and even men to just lose those extra pounds you can NOT just get off to save your life! But I found the answer and it includes the things we have ALWAYS been told. Eating a very clean and healthy diet, possible meal replacement shakes and physical activity from 4-6 times a week depending on muscle groups and level of activity.


At one point, I just did NOT feel motivated anymore once I started going through my divorce. Then Ashley Adams(my personal Beachbody Coach) reached out to me and encouraged me to do a program and actually replace a meal a day. She has become one of my good friends and encourages me daily and I just love that about Team Beachbody because everyone genuinely cares about reaching out to people and helping them reach their goals even when they don't even realize they have any. I was immediately addicted after my first delicious shake and became a coach myself! I lost 12 pounds in my first month and have since lost more and gained an incredible amount of muscle I never though I could have. Now, I would not say I am "muscular" but if you saw me before, you would laugh. I could not even do a "girl" push-up and now I can do plenty! 
I started with Les Mills Combat which is actually a mixed martial arts video that I honestly never saw myself doing. I was burning up to 700 calories per workout(depending on the day of the week) and about 400 at the LEAST for the shortest workout in the week. There were three months of this program and they intensified and if you went along. Combined with Shakeology meal replacement, I lost 7 inches total and gain muscle mass in my legs.
My Transformation & Coach Profile  <--- Here you can choose to click on the "Beachbody Challenge" tab and select a level of fitness that includes the goals for your body and your abilities, in turn selecting a workout program that is perfect for you and also comes with an entire month of Shakeology meal replacement!


Once FOCUST25 came out this summer from one of my FAVORITE COACHES SHAUN T; Dave and I immediately began and have kept up with it ever since. We LOVE LOVE LOVE this program because it is ONLY 5 days a week for only 25 minutes and you seriously lose inches in just your first week. I feel so great after these and hit almost every muscle in my body most days.


If you want to learn more about Challenge packs or my Shakeology meal replacement: Follow the link below!




The Healthiest Meal of the Day: Shakeology



No comments:

Post a Comment