Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Third Trimester!

This past Monday I turned 27 weeks which puts me in my third trimester and I also had a regular OB appointment. I got to do my glucose test! I am assuming I have passed it since they said they would call if something was wrong. Being in my third trimester now kind of makes me actually nervous! I have not been nervous at all this whole time but for some reason knowing that we are in the home stretch makes me uneasy that I may not have everything as prepared as I thought. Looking over all the lists though, I think I am still ahead of most mothers-to-be but I think I won't feel ready until he is honestly just here. Also, my baby shower is this weekend. I am nervous about that too! I hate feeling like the center of attention, especially since I feel like I do not look that big.

We also moved into our first place this past Friday, it only took one day of like six to eight hours of boxes and furniture moving(2 hour lunch break included) and as of today we only have like 4 boxes left to unpack in the upstairs hallway which is just stuff for the desk that we have not been able to move because the weather has been so rainy ever since the day we moved in! Also my dresser is being repainted so all my little un-hangable clothing is just sitting around making our room not able to be photographed. Needless to say a big post with photos of our well made home will be coming shortly. Gotta find that stubborn camera charger too!(which is in a desk box). We(James) DID get the baby room painted and my mother helped me organize all his stuff into his crib/dresser/closet. His wall is Mint Shake green to match his dresser and now I am on the hunt for a cute little bookshelf since the one we painted I went out and ruined two days after it was painted. The mother-daughter time I get right now just cannot be enough. I miss my mom a lot lately and love spending time with her.

James will be leaving next Tuesday for his last hitch(so we hope) before he starts his new job with my uncle at a company called Wood Partners in downtown Houston overseeing apartment construction. I really don't want to be here at our new place all alone so soon but I am sure I will get used to it in time. It is SO hard making a new place SMELL how you want it. I also haven't figured the AC unit out, so it's been SUPER hot in here lately(80s overnight) but I am crossing my fingers that somehow our first summer energy bill EVER will be cheap as heck because of my lack of knowledge on it! :)


How far along? 27 weeks and 3 days now(photo at a day before 27 weeks)
Total weight gain: Up 24 pounds since first weigh in. 
Maternity clothes? Definitely. Even went out and bought two new bottoms for me to fit into yesterday.
Stretch marks? TONS of stretch marks under my belly. Dark and red and little. A couple on the top of my upper thighs and increasing size on my previous inner ones. Also a couple on one of my sides too.
Sleep: Insomnia some nights, super tired other nights.
Best moment this week:  Finding out I get another ultrasound in 3 weeks!
Miss Anything? Having a bathroom downstairs... :/ Our new one is our townhouse is upstairs....
Movement: Yeah, pretty chill little dude if you ask me. He does not ever really bother me.
Food cravings: I can't think of anything specific lately. Oreos maybe... and bacon. Also, cauliflower is pretty yummy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not that I can think of.
Gender:  A baby boy.
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms:  Numbness in back. Swollen feet. Headaches. Heartburn is getting worse and worse too. I also get tired really fast and honestly feel so so lazy. 
Belly Button in or out? Still not out :)
Wedding rings on or off? On- about to come off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: More of a normal mood lately. Kind of irritated with people easier. Impatient.
Looking forward to: Ultrasound, internet, getting my nails done! Oh and my baby shower is SATURDAY! :D
Showing?: Showing more and more but still feel considerable small compared to others in the same couple weeks as  me.



Here is a re-cap of the past few weeks baby bump too!
26 weeks and 3 days(July 4th photo)
25 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment