Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Placenta Previa Ultrasound Re-Check: Crossed our fingers for this one

A view of his face. He is double what he was at around 16 and 17 weeks. Its amazing seeing him so much bigger.

His hands that I just cannot wait to hold.


Earlier this week I was able to see baby Reagan again in his ultrasound! He is one pound and three ounces and right on track with the 23rd week range. It was amazing seeing him kick and move and wiggle all around and being able to feel it too. I got amazing news that my placenta has completely moved out of the way and I am clear for a normal vaginal birth! We are over joyed to not worry about him coming earlier than his Due Date, although I still believe he will be a late September baby. (crossing my fingers for a Libra over here still) One of my good friends went into labor this week and had her beautiful baby girl Riley! I am so proud of my friend for her amazing healthy pregnancy and her healthy delivery of her beautiful healthy baby girl who is over eight whole pounds! Her labor was nearly over a day long! I don't really expect anything less but I sure know it must get tiring after a while without being able to nap or catch a break or even really eat anything.

22 weeks and 5 or 6 day.

23 and half weeks.

How far along? 23 weeks and 6 days! (one day shy of six months)
Total weight gain: I am 172 according to my home scale today. I seem to ironically weigh less on my OBGYN scales which is weird. 16 pounds so far.
Maternity clothes? Definitely. I am wearing lots of leggings lately with long tank tops that I have which are not maternity. 
Stretch marks? I found two little marks on my right side near my back. I have used everything from A to Z this whole time to prevent them so we will see if it gets bigger.
Sleep: I swear my morning sickness has returned with a vengeance and I am waking up around 3-5 and getting sick. :/
Best moment this week:  The previa being moved!
Miss Anything? Being content with food :/
Movement: I feel him ALL the time now. I see him kicking me while I eat and digest a lot too.
Food cravings: Something that won't make my stomach hurt. Chocolate with almonds which i never liked before are really good lately! Also Oatmeal Creme Pies.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random foods! Ugh and shellfish.
Gender:  A baby boy.
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms:  Vomiting, legs falling asleep, bad skin.
Belly Button in or out? Merging more towards out as we speak.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Lots of crying lately. Crying about forgetting things I wanted to tell James. Crying about little things going wrong. Crying about being tired. 
Looking forward to: MOVING ON JULY 6th. Finally our own little home! :)
Showing?: I feel like my belly has not really grown in a few weeks. We will see in the weeks to come if I jinx myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment