Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

28-29 Weeks

On my Monday appointment(29 weeks), we found out Reagan and I have two vessel cord. Which means that I have two vessels in my umbilical cord instead of three. My monitoring starts at 32 weeks and will consist of going to the hospital at least once a week and making sure he is okay and moving okay. If he gets wrapped around his cord somehow then he is at more risk than someone who has a three vessel cord since he will only being getting his supplies from that cord. So we are praying constantly that he does not decided to become a crazy athlete in these next two months! I am continually reminded and starting to realize how much of a miracle baby Reagan James is and that he really is such a special baby to have made it through so much already! We love him so much and can't wait to meet him, we just want him to be healthy when he decides it is his time.



28 weeks and 5 days


29 weeks!


How Far Along: 29 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 26 pounds(lost some weight in becoming sick)
Maternity clothes? All the time.
Sleep: Better with medication and being sick :/
Best moment this week: I sadly cannot think of one besides seeing little Reagy kick the crap out of those belly monitors in the hospital
Miss Anything? You know when you're sick and you feel like you cannot remember for the life of you what if feels like to NOT feel sick. I miss that! FEELING NOT SICK! I have the worst head cold I have had in two years.
Movement: He kicks up a storm in the night hours before I sleep.
Food cravings:  I have not been able to eat much lately, before I got sick I was craving cinnabon a lot. Also, been craving pizza more than usual. That seems to be about it though. Chinese as always :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: The icky mucus draining down my throat.
Gender: It's a boy! 
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms:  Hot flashes? Might be part of being sick though. Swelling on my hands, but only a little. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but only because I feel like a sinner ever taking it off to give my swelling fingers a rest! 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  A little bit more moody being sick but honestly have no energy to be moody haha.
Looking forward to: Ultrasound on Monday! 
Showing? I don't think much has changed, my belly does not seem to be plumping up a bunch in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment