Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

30 weeks and beyond!




How Far Along: 33 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain: 34 pounds
Maternity clothes? All the time.
Sleep: Better because I have actually been falling asleep from being sooooo tired before midnight and I awake about nine hours later. Usually only one bathroom break involved.
Best moment this week: Getting his carseat all in order last week and re-packing our bags. And our 3D ultrasound that I put pictures below of.
Miss Anything?  I miss my hands not hurting. Everything feels sore all the time and stretching seems to always make things worse. 
Movement: He is not the most active boy but he moves when he can. I must not have a lot of room.
Food cravings:  Eating lots and lots of cheese lately. Mac N Cheese always sounds good. Cheese Sticks. Cut up blocked cheese. Also, bacon! And banana nut cherioes! I have also eaten lots of ice cream in the past few weeks
Anything making you queasy or sick: Too much soda and such gives me bad heartburn now. I am trying to cut out caffeine altogether now that I hit 30 weeks though.
Gender: It's a boy! 
Labor Signs: I had soreness a week or two ago in my back and stomach but it went away and I am not sure if it was Braxton Hicks or not.
Symptoms:  Swelling in hands and feet still. Not bad just sore and stiffness really. Charlie horses in my sleep. Overly tired! Ugh naps are becoming my best friend.
Belly Button in or out? Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? Rings are officially off for the rest of pregnancy. I cannot even stand to have them on !
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Overall super happy since my husband is now home from working his offshore job forever. I did cry about eggs this morning though. First time I have had a meltdown in a long time though :)
Looking forward to: Surprisingly the hospital and doctors every week are exciting and make me happy.
Showing? I thought I started to look like I dropped at 32 weeks, but then I realized he is not even head down still. So...., Maybe I am just getting bigger. LOTS of people have been noticing and saying little things here and there when I am in public. It is really nice, does not get too annoying. But my other doctors besides my OB have been saying "YOU LOOK SO MUCH BIGGER THAN WHEN WE MET!" and things along those lines, I think it is nice to finally know I am big. Too bad it took until the end to look like it haha.





He was a stubborn boy and kept his hands in his face the entire time. Then once we tried to move him he stuck up all his legs and hands, even his umbilical cord was in the way haha. So for now, he has been breeched position and transverse depending on his mood haha, for about 4-5 weeks. At Least that I can feel and how the ultrasounds have been confirming. His heart rate is good and he has scored two perfect scores out of two tests so far for all our weekly hospital testing! :) So keep it up little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment