Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Target Beauty Box!

This Target Beauty Box is $5.00 and a one-time purchase. Also, depending on what state you are in, there will be shipping costs for each states taxes. 


I have a RedCard, so if you use your RedCard, you get free shipping on everything online you order as always :) (I LOVE that about my Target card, it was such a good investment; especially when it comes to rebuilding my credit too!)


THIS is what you will be getting in The Target Beauty Box this time around:


1) TONI&GUY Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray (2.5 fl oz): Want beachy hair without hitting the surf? Spray from root to tip for salty, sultry texture and subtle, windswept waves. --Toni & Guy always has amazing products so I can't wait to see what I can do to my hair with this stuff.
2) L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (.22 fl oz): Stretch and lengthen lashes for a fluttery, winged-out look with this unique mascara formula and revolutionary asymmetrical Butterfly Brush. -- Always love a new mascara, I can never get enough mascara.
3) Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz): Give hair a rejuvenating boost with this paraben and colorant-free formula made with natural tapioca to instantly absorb excess oil with less residue. -- I LOVE dry shampoo ever since I discovered it a year or two ago. So excited to try this.
4) COVERGIRL Smoochies Sizzle Gloss (.44 fl oz): Pucker up. Sheer color meets sizzling shimmer in a moisturizing formula that’s always stunning, never sticky. --I love lip stuff, so of course this is going to be worth just the 5 dollars alone!
5) Jergens BB Cream Light (2 fl oz): Finally, a multi-tasking beauty cream in a quick-drying formula that goes on sheer and delivers visible results in just 5 days. --BB is amazing, especially for those of you do not like to wear a ton of makeup or have sensitive skin. My skin breaks out so easily, so this stuff will be added to my HUGE BB cream collection that surprisingly, does not contain this brand yet.

Honestly, this is GREAT and very amazing price point for a gift for a girlfriend or teenage daughter's upcoming birthday or something. I can't think of any birthdays coming up though, so I have only placed and order for one of these. However, the deal just seems so good and I really want to get more! Eek! I just can't afford it right now. Thank god for my Target card. 

How many Target Beauty Boxes are you going to buy? Do you like all the products you are going to get in this box?

No comments:

Post a Comment