Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

The Great UGlee Pen! An Ergonomic Comfortable Pen

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 






I was given an opportunity to try these new pens. I have so many pens and these looked super comfy so I was excited.
The website claims that these are the "world's most comfortable ergonomic pen"
They are called Uglee Pens and they are nearly fully covered in a smooth grip that comes in multiple colors as well. I recieved three different colors and started test driving them for a few days. They were quite comfortable but they were not very durable. The gel grips started to roll down and cover the pen tip multiple times and it was hard to pull it back up to start writing again. They did however write very smoother which they claimed to do. Eventually they wore down after just a week or so of using, so sadly I cannot say I would buy these pens from my own expenses.

However, if you are interested in trying these ergonomic pens just click here. They will run you about $15.00 then $2.95 for shipping and you will get 10 pens for this cost.







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment